Admission to the school is subject to the approval of the Ministry of Education (Pvt. Schools) Abu Dhabi, hence the school holds no responsibility, should the admission be rejected.
Documents required for admissions
Checklist for students ―
- 4 recent passport size photographs with white background
- Copy of passport with valid residence visa (both first and last pages)
- Original and Copy of Emirates ID (front and back)
- Copy of attested birth certificate
- Copy of Baptism certificates(for Catholics)
- Copy of Immunisation records
- Copy of Insurance card (front and back)
- Copy of attested transfer certificate
- Copy of progress report of the previous year
- If the applicant is locally transferred within Abu Dhabi, eSIS number and eSIS Marksheet from previous school should be submitted.
Attestation for Transfer Certificate
- For admissions from India, the Transfer Certificate needs to be attested by ―
- The District Education Officer/CBSE Regional Office (the Transfer Certificate has to be verified by the Education Office/CBSE Regional Office of the Zone/District/Area, from where the T.C. has been obtained).
- The Indian Embassy in Abu Dhabi
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (UAE)
- For admissions from other countries, the Transfer Certificate must be attested by the respective school and the Ministry of Education followed by the Ministry of Foreign affairs & by the U.A.E. consulate/embassy located in the country.
- For admissions from any other Emirate besides Abu Dhabi, the Transfer Certificate must be attested by the respective school and Ministry of Education.
Checklist for both the parents (mother and father)
- Copy of passports, both, father and mother (first and last page) as well as valid residence visa
- Copy of Emirates ID (front and back)
- Copy of recent electricity bill
All the above documents should be scanned in Adobe PDF format (each document should be named and saved individually), photograph should be in JPEG format and put in the USB.
- Registration is NO GUARANTEE for admission
- All admissions are subject to approval from ADEC
- The applicant must be a resident of Abu Dhabi and should have a Emirates ID.
- The Passport & Visa of the applicant must be valid by a minimum of one month.
- Minimum age for Grade ― I is 5 years 8 months as of 1st April